Monday, January 7, 2013

work work work

I'll be working 5 days this week, from 10-4. If this shift continues, i'll be earning around $500 this week!!!!!!!!  this is the only thought that keeps me going at work, it get so boring and tiring sometimes. Lucky that im working with someone i know, we can at least talk about random shit, instead of awkward silence.
It's been so hot lately, today was 35 degrees, last friday was fkn 42, the warehouse storage was like a fkn over, me and pua were just roasting in there. 
Oh and btw, i recently got my ukulele, its orange, and sound ok, the problem is that it goes off tune even after i finish tuning, i googled, and apparently you'll have to let the strings set in first. Hope this problem doesnt continue. Ill upload a pic later, i guess thats all for now 
I've also got addicted to Epik High songs recently. i love their songs and lyrics, some of the songs have such a deep meaning to it.

On sunday, me pua david and brandon wanted to hangout, we went to watch rise of the guardains in the morning, was quite a good movie, brings back many childhood memories, though most of the people in there are parents with their kids. I cant wait to have my own kids, and bring them to movies, and play with them. After that, we went to Papa rich, it recently opened in Glenny, apparently one of the best Malaysian cuisine in Melbourne. The servings were quite big compared to Petalling and mallaca, but its a bit more pricey. I dont know what authentic malaysian food tastes like, but it tasted pretty good to me, probs better than mallaca and petalling. I had ice kacang (abc), biryani, and some kind of sweet and sour chicken. The rice was new to me, it was some kind of indian spiced rice, tasted very weird, had a fruity flavour to it, but it was good, i also got a free ice teh, because one of the waitress mixed up the order LOL.
Then we went to get some korean bbq meat for dinner, david drove us back to pua's house, we watched some movies, i slept for a bit, then played pool and mahjong. It was my first time playing mahjong properly, I've watched grandma play, she is very addicted plays pretty much everyday. But after she had a stroke she couldn't play anymore, actually she still played after she recovered a little bit. I never bothered to learn. This time i actually won quite a few times, david won the most, then it was me. I guess its beginners luck? But its quite a fun game, similar to poker.
after mahjong, we ate korean bbq outside, didnt eat much, was still full from papa rich. Was an awesome day, i like hanging out with the guys. cant wait for key to come back. 

1 comment:

  1. PUA on-line geological relationship tips a-r really effective and best, this enables in adscititious and reposeful benefits of finding female Melbourne Lair

    ReplyDelete